Pyramid Seeds

Tutankhamon Marijuana Seeds — Strain Reviews — Pyramid Seeds

Tutankhamon Type:  Feminized Climate: Indoor, Outdoor Flowering: 60 days Yield:  High Height: Medium to tall Indica/Sativa:  Mostly Sativa Effect: Cerebral Flavour:  Skunk THC Level:  22% Growing:  Easy to moderate This hybrid marijuana strain is an AK 47 selection and therefore has stable genetics.   It can be grown indoor and outdoor and can also thrive in other growing systems like greenhouse type of growing.   It can also grow using different mediums other than soil like hydro and coco.   [Read more..]

By |2012-06-04T09:34:42+00:00June 4th, 2012|Pyramid Seeds|5 Comments

Tiburon Marijuana Seeds — Strain Reviews — Pyramid Seeds

Tiburon Type:  Feminized Climate: Indoor, Outdoor Flowering: 60 days Yield:  Average Height: Medium Indica/Sativa:  Mostly Indica Effect: Stoned Flavour:  Great flavour THC Level:  14% Growing:  Easy to moderate By crossing Super Skunk and the legendary Northern Lights, Pyramid Seeds came up with a strong and stable weed plant that is now known as Tiburon.   What’s in a name is entirely the breeder’s choice but this 80% indica and 20% sativa hybrid cannabis strain is a versatile ganja that can [Read more..]

By |2012-06-04T09:33:19+00:00June 4th, 2012|Pyramid Seeds|1 Comment

Super Hash Marijuana Seeds — Strain Reviews — Pyramid Seeds

Super Hash Type:  Feminized Climate: Indoor, Outdoor Flowering: 55 days Yield:  High Height: Medium Indica/Sativa:  Mostly Indica Effect: Stoned Flavour:  Hash THC Level:  14-19% Growing:  Easy to moderate This hybrid marijuana strain is 90% indica and only 10% sativa which makes it an indica dominated hybrid cannabis strain.   It grows to a medium height with good branch structure to hold plenty of buds later in flowering.   It can be grown whether indoor and outdoor and even other growing [Read more..]

By |2012-06-04T09:32:28+00:00June 4th, 2012|Pyramid Seeds|2 Comments

Osiris Marijuana Seeds — Strain Reviews — Pyramid Seeds

Osiris Type:  Feminized Climate: Indoor, Outdoor Flowering: 60 days Yield:  High Height: Medium to tall Indica/Sativa:  Hybrid Effect: High, stoned Flavour:  Fruity THC Level:  16-20% Growing:  Easy to moderate By combining two of the most popular strains White Widow and AK 47, Pyramid Seeds came up with an excellent strain of hybrid marijuana that is 40% sativa and 60% indica.   Osiris is a superb weed plant that can be grown indoor as well as outdoor and can also thrive [Read more..]

By |2012-06-04T09:24:20+00:00June 4th, 2012|Pyramid Seeds|2 Comments

Anubis Marijuana Seeds — Strain Reviews — Pyramid Seeds

Anubis Type:  Feminized Climate: Indoor, Outdoor Flowering: 56 days Yield:  High Height: Medium Indica/Sativa:  Hybrid Effect: Stoned Flavour:  Sweet THC Level:  15-18% Growing:  Easy to moderate With 70% indica and 30% sativa genetics, this hybrid marijuana strain can be grown easily and adapt to almost any growing techniques whether indoor and outdoor.   It can also thrive in almost any growing medium aside from the usual soil and hydro systems.   Even beginners who have basic knowledge of marijuana cultivation [Read more..]

By |2012-06-04T09:14:53+00:00June 4th, 2012|Pyramid Seeds|4 Comments