Search Marijuana Seed Breeders & SeedBanks

Here you will find information about marijuana seed breeders and seedbanks to help you buy marijuana seeds safely. We have over 700+ cannabis seed breeders and seedbanks listed with the latest customer reviews. Use the search feature to view recent customer reviews, scam reports, rip off complaints and free coupons.

Search Breeders & SeedBanks

Browse Breeders - total ( 348 )

 

Browse Seedbanks - total ( 451 )

Search Marijuana Seed Breeders & Seed Banks:

BC Kush Marijuana Seeds – Strain Reviews – BC Bud Depot

BC Kush Marijuana Seeds

BC Kush

Type: Regular
Climate: Indoor/Outdoor
Flowering: 8-9 weeks indoor/late-September outdoor
Yield: Moderate
Height: Medium
Indica/Sativa: Mostly Indica
Effect: Body Stone
Flavour: Creamy
THC Level:
Growing: Easy

BC Kush is a marijuana plant that is particularly easy to grow and cultivate. This plant is actually one of the most popular strains of marijuana available today. It is extremely known for its odor that is strong. On the other hand, the smoke it provides is also intense. Most of the time, the odor would actually spread more than you expect. Due to this, take care of letting the smoke spread up to your neighbor’s house. This plant has a good potency and strength to provide.
This plant is mostly Indica in background, with a percentage of 75% in strain. On the other hand, the remaining 25% is from Sativa strains. This plant could be cultivated indoors and outdoors. There are differences in the flowering period. For indoors there would be 8 to 9 weeks flowering period. On the other hand, for outdoors, there would be late-Septemberflowering period.

  Submit a review for BC Kush Marijuana Seeds – Strain Reviews – BC Bud Depot

Custom avatar Custom avatar Custom avatar Custom avatar Custom avatar Custom avatar Custom avatar Custom avatar Custom avatar Custom avatar
 



MJ Seeds Canada Growing Marijuana Ebook Grow Tube Grow Chat Growing Marijuana Marijuana Travels Bongs & Pipes Crop King Seeds